India move and Entrepreneurship

Hi Everyone,

Good to see people are thinking about moving back. Me and my wife are definitely moving back to India, mostly Pune. The only thing is we don’t know the time. We have one 3 yr old kid and one more is coming this year.

I have been in the US for past 10 years and things have changed dramatically in India. Life in India and US are totally different and we are ready to accept all positives and negatives from India, but one thing that concerns me is, job.

I believe instead of doing job, India have tremendous potential to create start-up and I want to do that. There are tons of technology which we use everyday in the US can be brought back to India.

Thoughts?

Congrats on your second kid @sarvesh1511

10 years is a long time to be in US. Not sure if Im sad or happy to see you go but mostly happy I guess. I agree about startup - the scene is bubbling in India and I can only imagine all the amazing things that can be done if everyone goes back.

I’ve been thinking about this too. I think the govt too is doing favorable things for startups. This is the right time to move. What platform/startup were you thinking? @sarvesh1511