Any professor moving to India

I am wondering if there is any professor who is planning or already returned to India. Please respond.

I am thinking of moving as soon as I can, but as of now, know nothing about how I should apply for jobs in universities in India…

I can put you in touch with a professor who moved back to India and is currently the VC of a prestigious institution/university in the South.

Meanwhile, if you have specific questions, feel free to list them down here as even others can share their opinion. You never know. :slight_smile:

I think professors who return from USA to India are in high demand.

Hi Karthik,
Thank you so much for your reply. I will really appreciate if you could introduce me to him.

I am certain of returning to India, but I don’t know much about job application process.

I am looking for a job in the Business Departments of some good universities/Institutions. I teach marketing.

Is there anyway to send you a private message?

Again, thank you so much.

Hi Shivani,
I heard of that, but when it comes to really recruiting, I am not sure how many have been hired. I am not in Engg or Sciences. I am into Marketing in a Business School.

Hi Karthik,
Could you please connect me with the professor in India? You can email me at omkarshankar2012@gmail.com
Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Many thanks in advance.